In Issue #10 of Irish Whiskey Magazine we continue to bring you the grass-root stories on Irish whiskey. Our beautifully produced publication offers our readers throughout the world the most comprehensive insights into Irish whiskey.
- Great Irish whiskey bars: Blakes of the Hollow.
- Irish Wine, Irish Whiskey and a little bird called Redbreast.
- In Search of the Perfect Finish: Peter White visits Spain.
- A Letter from America: Joe Micallef on the impact of Covid-19.
- Killowen Distillery: Small is Beautiful.
- Unusual Cask Finishes: Miren Somers explores the most unusual.
- 7 Sips – Fionann O’Connor gives us the concluding part of Sip 5.
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Charlie Roche and Castlelake Distillery.
- Seáneen O’Sullivan: Whiskey as a component in recipes.
- Baileys the Whiskey – Baileys the Mystery: Will Keating explores.
- Online Tastings: Explore the world of Tweet tastings with Talkdram
- Tastings: Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins review the latest releases
- All the latest Irish whiskey News, Events and New Releases
Only available to Digital and Premium Subscribers.
Whiskey, as a Component in Recipes
Whiskey, as a Component in Recipes Seáneen Sullivan A text popped up on my phone: 'Do you think we...
Opinions – Russia
Opinions - Russia Alexey Pyatnitskikh More and more people are learning traditional Irish dance....