In our inaugural issue, we feature The Dead Rabbit bar in New York voted Best Bar in the World. Irish whiskey historian and author, Fionnán O’Connor looks at the use of ‘other’ grains in historic mash bills. Eric Ryan celebrates the 1916 Centenary through historic whiskeys. News, tastings and much more.
Click the image to read online
- News & Events
- Women & Whiskey – Miren Somers
- Palace Pride – Palace Bar Dublin
- A New Generation of Irish Whiskey Mixed Drinks – Dead Rabbit NYC
- Irish Whiskey Society – Peter White (President) Interview
- Irish Whiskey Experience – Killarney, Co. Kerry
- In Praise of Porridge – Fionnán O’Connor
- Myths & Misconceptions – Matt Healy
- Interview with Irish Whiskey Association
- Innovating through the Ages – Irish Distillers
- An Overnight Success, 17 Years in the Making – Walsh Distillery
- The Future of Whiskey Tourism – Vincent Hurl
- 1916 – 2016 Rebels & Whiskey – Eric Ryan
- Tastings – Stuart Irvine & John Moriarty
Irish Whiskey - Myths and Misconceptions Legal Definition of Irish Whiskey & its...
A New Generation of Irish Whiskey Mixed Drinks Thanks to two Belfast boys, Irish whiskey...