We look at Irish whiskey tourism and its future. We visit Echlinville Distillery in the beautiful Ards Peninsula, Co. Down. Chris Hennessy talks mixology. We visit Galway and Kilkenny and take part in their trails. Of course News, tastings and more.
Click the image to read online
- 7 Sips, Whiskey through the ages. Sip 1 – Fionnán O’Connor
- Irish Whiskey Tourism – an in-depth analysis – Vincent Hurl
- Women & Whiskey – Miren Somers
- Dick Mack’s Pub – Dingle, Co. Kerry – Peter White
- Cocktails and Mixology – Chris Hennessey
- Aviators Whiskey Society – Danny Joyce Interview
- A Tale of Two Cities – Dublin and New York city distilleries – Conor Michael O’Donovan
- Lost Distilleries – Bishop’s gate – Willie Murphy
- Tastings – Stuart Irvine & Greg Dillon
- Visitors guides and much more
Seven Sips - Sip 1 The first of instalment of our Seven Sips series tracing the changing flavours...
Dick Mack's As we continue our series on great whiskey bars, Peter White chats with Finn...