What’s the life of a brand ambassador like? We talk to ten of them to see what it’s like behind the scenes. We visit one of the newest distilleries, Slane Distillery. Charlie Roche continues his Lost Distilleries series with his in depth research on Dublin City Distillery.
Click the image to read online
- Live on stage – Slane Distillery Exclusive
- Brand Ambassadors – the unsung heroes
- 7 Sips, Whiskey through the ages. Sip 2 – Fionnán O’Connor
- Single Grain Whiskeys – Miren Somers
- Cocktails and Mixology – Paul Lambert
- “Tea, Shrubs or Old Irish Whiskey?” – Eric Ryan
- Lost Distilleries – Dublin City Distillery – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Greg Dillon & Michael Fogarty
- A Sojourn in Japan – Peter White
- The Art of Bonding – Louise McGuane
Single Grain Whiskey Having previously reviewed pot still and malt whiskeys, it seems...
Tea, shrubs or old Irish whiskey? The Freemans Journal “Dublin Trade Report” of October...