Fionnán O’Connor continues his journey of the development of Irish whiskey through the ages in his 7 Sips series. Miren Somers looks at the influence of casks on flavour. We talk to tillage farmer Bobby Miller to get his view of the Irish whiskey sector. Eric Ryan gives a deep insight onto the Dair Ghaelach releases from Irish Distillers.
Click the image to read online
- News and Events
- Significant Influencers – James Power – Carol Quinn
- Of the Land – Irish Grain Growers – Bobby Miller
- 7 Sips Series, Sip 3 – Recreating Farmhouse Whiskey – Fionnán O’Connor
- Miren Talks – Cask Influence – Miren Somers
- Christmas Gift Ideas – Miren Somers
- Cocktails and Mixology – Dublin Bar Academy
- Paradise Lost, The Tale of Dair Ghaelach – Eric Ryan
- Lost Distilleries – Fairfield Distillery – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Greg Dillon & Michael Foggarty
- A look back at the Irish Whiskey Awards and Whiskey Live Dublin
Of the land With so much in the news of late highlighting provenance, terroir, grain prices and...
Cask Influence Miren Somers explores the role cask influence plays on whiskeys flavour We’ve...