We trek to county Kerry to visit Dingle Distillery and the wonderful town. Our new series The Art of Flavour starts with an introduction to what is flavour. We talk to Distillery Manager at Walsh Distillery, Lisa Ryan. Bartender at the Jameson Experience in Bow Street, Kieran Keane gives a personal view of bartending.
Click the image to read online
- Foreword – Jack O’Shea
- The Art of Flavour – New series by Kate Packwood
- Opinions – Pat Ridgely (USA) / Michael Horton (USA)
- Dramming In Dingle – Peter White
- Cork’s Patent Stills (Part 1) – Eric Ryan
- Whiskey Bartenders: Kieran Keane – New Series
- Miren Talks: Cask Finished Whiskeys Miren Somers
- The Perfect Chemistry Interview – Lisa Ryan of Walsh Distillery
- Opening-up more growth in more markets – William Lavelle
- Have You Heard That One? An Irish, A Scot and An American – Alan McVeigh
- The Booty Will be Rebooted, not rebottled – Lain John Silver
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Follow Me Up To Carlow – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Greg Dillon & Michael Foggarty
Have you heard that one? Irish whiskey is booming at the moment. Visitor numbers to distilleries...
Kieran Keane In the first of our new mini-series, we learn what it’s like to be on the other side...