We chat with Mark Reynier of Waterford Distillery, how he got into the whiskey business and what he hopes to bring to Irish whiskey. Trevor Harris welcomes us to his farm and gives us an explanation of what Biodynamics is all about. Eric Ryan shares his historic research into Cork’s patent stills.
Click the image to read online
- Foreword – Gerard Garland
- The Art of Flavour – Kate Packwood
- Opinions – Patrick Scanlan (Spain)
- As Clear as Crystal – We visit Waterford Distillery – Peter White
- Cork’s Patent Stills (Part 2) – Eric Ryan
- Whiskey Bartenders – Gillian Boyle
- Miren Talks – Peated Irish Whiskey Miren Somers
- Biodynamic Farming – we visit the biodynamic farm of Trevor Harris in Co. Kildare
- 7 Sips – A Sip of the Right Stuff – Fionnán O’Connor
- Pearl Diver Whiskey Collecting – New Series by Whiskeytalk2u
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Birch Grove – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins
Biodynamic Farming At a time when the world is looking for sustainable, green and environmentally...
Peated Irish Whiskey Peated whiskey is the most exciting and under-appreciated opportunity in the...