We find out what its like to stay in one of the worlds top hotels, Ashford Castle. We sample their new Midleton release and talk whiskey with Bar Manager Noli. Eric and Fionnán take us on historic whiskey tour of Dublin with some amazing stops along the way where we sample some historic drams.
Click the image to read online
- Foreword – Pat Rigney
- Opinions – (Turkey)
- Irish Whiskey Awards
- Whiskey Live Dublin
- Dublin Whiskey Tour – Eric Ryan
- Miren Talks – Innovation in the Sector Miren Somers
- Ashford Castle – 5 Star Hotel, 5 Star Whiskey
- Pearl Diver Whiskey Collecting – Part 2 by Whiskeytalk2u
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Birch Grove Part 2 – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins
Pearl Diver - part two of three The Insights of an Enthusiastic Whiskey Collector Welcome to...
An Irishman's guide to Islay For many it is the Mecca of whisky, a place of pilgrimage which...