An exclusive interview with perhaps the most influential role in Irish whiskey, CEO of Irish Distillers, Conor McQuaid. We visit West Cork and one of the newest distilleries, Clonakilty Distillery. Staying in Cork we have a drink in multi-award winning cocktail bar, Cask.
Click the image to read online
- Interview – Conor McQuaid – CEO Irish Distillers
- A Letter from America – Joe Micallef
- Opinions – Italy Beppe Durante
- Miren Talks – Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Clonakilty Distillery – Insight into this new distillery
- Pearl Diver – Part 3 – by Whiskeytalk2u
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Birch Grove – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins
Only available to Digital and Premium Subscribers.
A highland fling
A Highland Fling Have any of us ever wondered just what a whiskey festival would look like...
Conor McQuaid – First Year
Conor McQuaid - First Year Arguably the most influential role in the Irish whiskey sector...
Haven in Crosshaven
Haven in Crosshaven In our series of Great Whiskey Bars, we travel to Crosshaven, County...