The Norseman is situated in Co. Dublin.
The Norseman building as a watering hole dates back to the 1500’s when it was known as the Wooden Man Tavern due to a wooden Viking figure on the corner of the street. James Monks owned the establishment in the 1840’s. James bonded whiskey for Jameson and we have an original label sent by his great great granddaughter. We still take pride in working with local distillers including Dublin’s own distillery Teeling.