Bushmills Irish Whiskey announced the return of Black Bush Stories in 2020, with a series of interactive Instagram events in April and May. Each event will explore a key theme and celebrate an individual and their craft, while providing the opportunity for audiences to discover a new skill.
Hosted weekly on Instagram Live by whiskey experts and award-winning TV presenters, Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison, the series will see Bushmills Irish Whiskey assemble a cast of collaborators across Ireland to bring the popular whiskey-inspired masterclass events into viewers’ homes for the first time.
The collaborator lineup includes:
– Charcuterie master Rob Krawczyk
– Creative photographer Freddy Kelly (a.k.a. Raw Dublin)
– Tea maker Oscar Woolley and
– Candlemaker Michael Morris
all of whom co-hosted Black Bush Stories events across the country in 2018 and 2019.
Each event will be live streamed at 8.00pm every Wednesday, beginning 29th April, for four weeks on the @BushmillsIRL Instagram channel where viewers will be introduced to the world of Black Bush, before hearing the collaborator’s story and following alongside an interactive masterclass. The series will also be available on IGTV for viewers to watch back in their own time. The full event schedule is:
- Wednesday 29th April: Black Bush Cured with charcuterie master, Rob Krawczyk
- Wednesday 6th May: Black Bush & Photography with Freddy Kelly a.k.a. Raw Dublin
- Wednesday 13th May: Black Bush Blended with Oscar Woolley from Suki Tea
- Wednesday 20th May: Black Bush by Candlelight with Bearded Candlemaker, Michael Morris
Add them to your calendar here: https://bit.ly/2zEdi0R
Black Bush Stories celebrates independent, curious and spirited talent, using inspiring stories and immersive events to appeal to those who are keen to discover new experiences. To read more about the Black Bush Stories campaign and each collaborator’s story, visit blackbushstories.com.