Fionnán O’Connor continues his journey of the development of Irish whiskey through the ages in his 7 Sips series. Miren Somers looks at cask influence on flavour. We talk to tillage farmer Bobby Miller to get his view of the Irish whiskey sector. Eric Ryan gives a deep insight into the Dair Ghaelach releases from Irish Distillers.
- News and Events
- Significant Influencers – James Power – Carol Quinn
- Of the Land – Interview with Tillage Farmer and head of Irish Grain Growers group Bobby Miller
- 7 Sips Series, Sip 3 – Recreating Farmhouse Whiskey – Fionnán O’Connor
- Miren Talks – Cask Influence – Miren Somers
- Christmas Gift Ideas – Miren Somers
- Cocktails and Mixology – Irish Whiskey Cocktails from Dublin Bar Academy
- Paradise Lost, The Tale of Dair Ghaelach – Eric Ryan
- Lost Distilleries – Fairfield Distillery – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – 8 Irish whiskeys reviewed – Greg Dillon & Michael Foggarty
- A look back at the Irish Whiskey Awards and Whiskey Live Dublin
There are no reviews yet.