We chat with Mark Reynier of Waterford Distillery, how he got into the whiskey business and what he hopes to bring to Irish whiskey. Trevor Harris welcomes us to his farm and gives us an explanation of what Biodynamics is all about. Eric Ryan shares his historic research into Cork’s patent stills.
- Foreword – Gerard Garland
- The Art of Flavour – Kate Packwood
- Opinions – Patrick Scanlan (Spain)
- As Clear as Crystal, We visit Waterford Distillery – Peter White
- Cork’s Patent Stills (Part 2) – Eric Ryan
- Whiskey Bartenders – Gillian Boyle
- Miren Talks – Peated Irish Whiskey Miren Somers
- Biodynamic Farming – we visit the biodynamic farm of Trevor Harris in Co. Kildare
- 7 Sips – A Sip of the Right Stuff – Fionnán O’Connor
- Pearl Diver Whiskey Collecting – New Series by Whiskeytalk2u
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland: Birch Grove – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins
Brenda W –
loved it…..a few editing issues. …but overall, I loved the quality of the content
Johnson S –
Mag-nificent Whiskey. Genuine, intuitive and brilliant reading. Great magazine, great content and something I thoroughly enjoy getting!
Bastiaan B –
Substantial, informative, broad. Very nice quality to the actual magazine. Content wise, well written, varied and rich in content. Will have to order back issues and subscribe.