Brand new layout, more innovative content. We feature Powerscourt Distillery and the beautiful estate in county Wicklow. We fly to France and stay in the Cognac region where we see how Camus make fine cognacs which are then used to finish Irish whiskey for Lambay Island whiskey. In Pearl Diver, whiskeytalk2u gives his final collecting tips.
- 1661 – Interview with Dave Mulligan
- Cognac – the Epitome of Luxury
- A Letter from America – Joe Micallef
- Powerscourt Distillery – A long term play
- Charles MacLean – Visits Dingle
- Beer Barrel Aged Whiskey – Miren Somers
- 7 Sips – Fionann O’Connor
- Lost Distilleries Of Ireland – Charlie Roche
- Tastings – Omar Fitzell & Al Higgins
There are no reviews yet.